OrderingEvery Lucenò Guitar is a unique instrument, built following customised features. That makes it possible to have the ideal guitar in your hands for your repertoire and your playing way.
|The OM, the Dread e the Classical||Starting price 3000 €|
|The Nylon string||Starting price 3350 €|
|The electric guitars (Daphne)||Starting price 2300 €|
|The electric guitars (Neptune)||Starting price 2500 €|
* A deposit of 1000 Euros is required in order to be on the waiting list and to ensure the maintenance of the price when placing your order.
- Choice of best quality of Sitka Spruce ,Val di Fiemme Spruce or Cedar
- Back and sides: wood is chosen among Indian rosewood, mahogany and maple
- No cutaway except for the Nylon string
- Rosette: wooden ring chosen among different types of wood bordered in purfling
- Bridge: hand-carved ebony. Rosewood for the Classical and the nylon crossover model
- Binding: Ebony with a b/w/b purfling
- Nut: bone. It is possible to choose between 44 mm and 45 mm for the OM and the Dread model. 52 mm for the classical model. 48 mm for the nylon crossover model.
- Saddle: Compensated bone
- Neck: mahogany or maple for the acoustic guitars. Cedar wood for the classical and nylon crossover models.
- Fingerboard:ebony with side dots
- Truss rod: double action
- Radius Fingerboard: it is possible to choose between 16” and 20” for the acoustic guitars. 20” for the Nylon crossover model
- Headcap veneer: ebony
- Back of headcap veneer: ebony
- Scale: 25,34” for the acoustic guitars. 65 cm or 66 cm for the classical model. 65 cm for the Nylon crossover models
- Tuning machines: Gotoh 510 for the acoustic guitars. Gotoh 35G1800 for the classical and the nylon crossover models
- Finish: High gloss acrylic or satin
- Pick up system: On demand. Recommended system: MiniSteve acousticwood magnetic pick up. www.ministeve.it
- Case: hardshell case
My instruments are guaranteed for life only for the original owner until I work as a luthier. The warranty will not cover damages caused by alterations or changes in extreme conditions of moisture and temperature, improper usage, accidents, and normal wear and tear.